Studies, training

You want to study in France as part of your university studies or as part of an exchange scheme or cooperation programme.

You want to improve your language skills and knowledge of France in a family with a different nationality to your own.

You want your minor child to study in a French school.
Useful links :

  • Campus France : the French national agency for the promotion of higher education, international student services, and international mobility. You can also check opportunities for accessing a Campus France near you;
  • Etudes en France: formalities and visa application form required to study in France;
  • ONISEP (in French only) : general information about careers and training in France;
  • OFII : Office Français de l'Immigration et de l'Intégration (the French immigration and integration office).